Find YouR Perfect ROOF
Single Ply membranes are strong, flexible rolls, composed of synthetic polymers to a thickness of 2mm, some products are a glass fibre, polyester or on occasions a homogeneous, they are sealed at joints with a hot air gun to extinguish any fires, when combined with an insulation they can form the complete package and a durable roof covering.
Single Ply roofing allows for a choice of roofing, designing, performance and appearance to blend with new build or refurbishment markets.
- Low capital costs
- Safe, flame free using hot air guns
- High thermal performances.
- Cold bridging eliminated with the use of thermal fasteners
- Easily repairable
- Various colour options and detail designs
- Adaptable for new build or refurbishment
A Roofing Company You Can Trust
No Hidden costs
OVER 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Start Your PROJECT Today
Do not hesitate to contact us